Thursday, July 2, 2009

School pictures posted by the "trusty assistants"

These are pictures from the Nursery School. The first is from Teacher Agnes' pre-unit class and the second is on the playground with a mix of students.
Oh, my favorite little class clown! Can you guess which one he is? Dean is such a smart little one with tons of personality! You know I love it! Unfortunately, I can't remember the girls' names...I'll work on that.
Oaklyne, the one on my right, is just plain adorable. A hard worker, really wanting to do his best for Teacher Kim. I love spending time with him. I think he has a lot of potential.

1 comment:

  1. Have a beautiful weekend! Happy Fourth of July to you! I love reading about the children in the classes! I really liked reading about the Hokey Pokey!! Have you taught them duck...duck...duck...goose? They may enjoy that! Be safe and drink in all the wonder of where you are. Those moments are going to last you a lifetime!!!

    ReplyDelete