Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family Pictures!

This was the image of my dear family as Malik and I drove away to the airport. Here is Benson letting me know that he already knew what I was giving him as a present because he "saw me show Alex!"
How cute is Bevvy in her traditional African skirt?!?
Here are Rose and Bevvy in their skirts. Mzuri sana! (Very beautiful!)
The next few pics are from the most fun night we had with the family. These are my guys, Dez, Malik, and Damien. Dez and Damien are Florence's younger brothers. On my last night, Damien brought me flowers. :)
No words needed to describe these silly ones...Oh, that's dada (sister) Sukhi on the right.
Benny, me, and Bevvy on our lunch outing in Arusha.
Benson , always the gentleman, serving caca Alex some wine.
Peek-a-boo!
The view of Mt. Meru from our front porch. Did I mention I was on the top of that thing!?!? :)
One of our favorite pastimes, playing "last card" with Benny. It's basically Uno with normal cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment